Rahn schools Cairo "one hundred percent!"
German-language school in 100 percent German ownership
The Rahn Schulen Cairo is a German-language school in the Egyptian capital which consists of 100 percent of German ownership. This non-profit educational company is situated in one of the most prestigious educational and cultural city of Leipzig in Germany. There are about 20 international branches which belong to the company. All the subjects in Rahn Schulen Cairo are taught according to German curriculum in Brandenburg. The quality of Rahn Schulen Cairo is regularly checked by an independent German certification agency.
Much speaks for Rahn Schulen Cairo:
- Musical and Artistic Education concept
- Modern kindergarten with late care
- new admission in grades 1 to 12
- GIB (Mixed-language International Baccalaureate) planned for the school year 2017/18
- possibility to get German final high school certificate in Neuzelle